projects

Amarinh's Favorite Styles

Amarinh's Favorite Styles
Industrial meets my living space

Innovative. Restore. Reuse.

Welcome - lets restore our living spaces...







Spring Collection

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring break

B.e.a.utiful.
Its finally spring break.
This down time was surely long over due. What a beautiful week so far. Furniture Market is coming up in High Point. I've applied for an internship position as a visual merchandising assistant and have not heard anything yet - lets keep our fingers crossed. Out side of the boys frequent soccer games I've had time to rest and enjoy the blooms a blossoms of Jamestown, I've also found time to be inspired and encouraged by this wonderful change of season. It is now Thursday and I've been working on our Cube project for our color theory class. Here are some updated images of that (note: all images are subject to change for our process must be improved by instructors). I've also found some time to draft elevations and color render for our interior design class. I should have photos later this week...

~good day to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment