projects

Amarinh's Favorite Styles

Amarinh's Favorite Styles
Industrial meets my living space

Innovative. Restore. Reuse.

Welcome - lets restore our living spaces...







Spring Collection

Friday, October 22, 2010

Update

Since last post so much has happened. I was blessed and was able to receive a great scholarship from the WithIt organization this pass summer. What a great and positive thing the WithIt is doing. I am honored to be apart of this great team. Another great Furniture Market has just passed through High Point. I was able to meet with and enjoy time with some old co-workers in the Furniture industry. In school - we are now finishing up our fall semester and are pretty slammed with projects. Godiva has a wonderful competition going on that our class is participating in. Getting our hands on SketchUp and Podium has been quite an experience. I will try harder step away from these overwhelming projects to keep this blog updated. I should be able to post more images soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment