projects

Amarinh's Favorite Styles

Amarinh's Favorite Styles
Industrial meets my living space

Innovative. Restore. Reuse.

Welcome - lets restore our living spaces...







Spring Collection

Thursday, February 24, 2011

...its complicated.

This is my latest and greatest - I must fore warn you - it is not for the light hearted. This final piece is one that is personal. I met with an SAIC representative last August and he told me that I needed a final piece that was personal - he stressed that it had to have some part of me in it. So I took everything he told me and worked on this final piece over our winter break. It is filmed over the spoken poetry of Kevin Max, a former DC Talk band member (Christian Band) who now does bible readings along with poetery. It is deep and very near and dear to me - enjoy! (... or not enjoy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment